Kiko Loureiro Of Angra Interviews Joe Satriani Backstage
Daniel Realpe
Dec 29 2009, 05:43 PM
Instructor

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Dec 29 2009, 06:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
Very enlightening interview, Daniel !

What's very odd is that at around 3:00 Kiko discusses colours "A lydian = red" etc. and I was actually thinking about exactly that topic yesterday... The colour of music, almost like when you play a song in Windows Media Player you get coloured visual effects that sometimes give the music another feel.

I guess this is used on stage a lot with different lighting, but still it's something quite interesting to think about. Thank you for sharing, Daniel, and thanks for the chat yesterday ! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 29 2009, 10:16 PM
Instructor
I think tones definitely can be related to colors. But that can be so relative that is probably only a personal thing to do.

The chat yesterday was very fun! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:31 AM