> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Neoclassical Three-level-lesson ,beginner, original lesson by Marcus Lavendell
Grade
Neoclassical Three-Level-Lesson ,Beginner
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

quadrium
Jan 30 2011, 09:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi all.Welcome to my third REC video.I've played Neoclassical Three-Level-Lesson ,Beginner in this video.You can find the original lesson from here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...evels-beginner/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Jan 4 2013, 10:25 AM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 31 2011, 02:53 PM
Instructor
Nice job learning it.

I think you need to work on the actual vibrato. Get a stronger hold on the guitar and bend/vibrate with three fingers instead of one

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 31 2011, 06:04 PM
Instructor
Very good effort! Timing needs to be tighter on this one, and bending needs to be stronger. I recommend you spend more time on this lesson, and work it on slow tempos.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 1 2011, 08:55 PM
Instructor
Quadrium I've noticed that the backing track seems to be a semitone different to what you're playing.. so you might want to check that you're tuning to the same pitch as the lesson. I think Marcus Lavendell tunes down to E flat and it sounds like you're in standard tuning. You either need to tune to E flat like Marcus or you need to move everything that you're playing down 1 fret. I could be wrong but it's what it sounds like from the video. I hope that makes sense. smile.gif

I agree with Daniel and Ivan about working on timing and vibrato but good effort !

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Feb 2 2011, 01:36 AM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Nice!

What I'd add to the above is try to relax and loosen your wrist a bit more, try to let it flow directly under the neck so you can get a hold of the neck with all of your fingers. I'm talking about your fretting hand. If you're not sure how to do that or I wasn't clear enough I recomend you to watch some instructors' videos and try to copy their hand positions. This is very important because if you keep it this way you'll never be able to master the high-end techniques like sweeping for instance.

Cheers

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 5 2011, 10:54 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
6.25 on this one..

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:13 PM