My New Song!
bahadirpeker
Jul 19 2014, 09:54 AM
GMC:er
Hi GMC! Here is one of my songs intro that has a different sound of me smile.gif I hope you will enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RGN-QVjj_w

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 19 2014, 05:52 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Baha, it's damn great to hear this style smile.gif I really love this dark feel and makes me think to David Lynch music. I dig this style very much and all weird noises made on guitar smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 19 2014, 07:38 PM
Instructor
That's a great ambience man !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 20 2014, 08:13 AM
Instructor
Hah! Totally different, but nonetheless great!

I can see a lit coastline at night and some fast car driving by while palms swing in the breeze! Great atmosphere, man!

Are you using a ring modulator for the tone? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Jul 20 2014, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jul 19 2014, 04:52 PM) *
Hey Baha, it's damn great to hear this style smile.gif I really love this dark feel and makes me think to David Lynch music. I dig this style very much and all weird noises made on guitar smile.gif

Thank you Monica smile.gif I was effected by Neil Young while making this music!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 19 2014, 06:38 PM) *
That's a great ambience man !! smile.gif

Thank you Ben Higgins smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 20 2014, 07:13 AM) *
Hah! Totally different, but nonetheless great!

I can see a lit coastline at night and some fast car driving by while palms swing in the breeze! Great atmosphere, man!

Are you using a ring modulator for the tone? biggrin.gif

Yeah totally different! smile.gif And a really good imagination Cosmin! I am using tremolo not a ring modulator, and nowadays I added my tremolo pedal in to my pedalboard. Sometimes I'm using it very little at solo parts and the result is huge wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 21 2014, 07:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Jul 20 2014, 09:49 PM) *
Thank you Monica smile.gif I was effected by Neil Young while making this music!

Thank you Ben Higgins smile.gif

Yeah totally different! smile.gif And a really good imagination Cosmin! I am using tremolo not a ring modulator, and nowadays I added my tremolo pedal in to my pedalboard. Sometimes I'm using it very little at solo parts and the result is huge wink.gif

Very interesting! I thought it sounds somewhat similar to this sort of sound - my friend in the video uses it a lot and made it popular in Romania during the early 2000 - see 02:44

But it's even more interesting now that you mentioned it's a tremolo unit biggrin.gif Very nice man! Looking forward to see more!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jul 21 2014, 07:00 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 21 2014, 04:37 PM
Instructor
Beautiful track Baha. I can notice that you took our suggestions on your previous recordings and now your compositions has taken a new direction that is based on melody and memorable phrases. Let me say that it has been a great move! This track has everything, it has great melodies that tare saying something, it has experimentation sounds, it sounds fusion, it sounds modern, it's everything but the most important thing is that is sounds like a "song". I just heard the track once and now I can remember the main melody. smile.gif

Congratulations Baha!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nava
Jul 21 2014, 05:48 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
A very hypnotic backing track, which I like.
I can imagine a smokey place where beer and joint are the central component wink.gif
Very hypnotic indeed! And the sound of your guitar is so excellent, so very suitable!

I like it a lot biggrin.gif

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 22 2014, 06:55 AM
Instructor
Looks like you hit us all, man smile.gif

Why not make a video for this? I have a friend who edited a nice lyric video for a song of his band and I was thinking that maybe you could pull off something like this as well. Replace the lyrics with some image concept, maybe?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 10:15 AM