Victor Simion
Jul 10 2023, 06:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi,

Here is my latest cover.
Let me know what you think.

The solo is harder than I thought!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jul 11 2023, 08:02 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Victor

Great to see a new video from you. smile.gif
Overall, you did a really nice job. I think if you continue to practice this song, your performance will be highly improved.

There are a few things that require more work.

Timing - you have moments when you rush too much. Also, be careful, mostly when you play the slides. Don't play them faster than they should.

Be careful every time you play the section from 1:12 - 1:27 because you repeat the same mistake. Before the power chord that I highlighted (red color) on the tab, you have 6 strikes. In your take on this spot, you add 7 strikes and this makes you fail the correct beat where that power chord should be played. This makes the entire riff sound wrong.

Attached Image

Yes, you are right, the solo is harder than it sounds. The pitch of the bends should be improved and also some parts are not played rhythmically correctly.
Also, when you play the bends from 2:50 - 2:52, you need to repeat them 8 times. In your take you play them only 6 times and this makes that part sound wrong rhythmically.

Attached Image

I hope my feedback will help you. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Jul 11 2023, 08:02 AM

+Quote Post
Gert1973
Jul 12 2023, 10:50 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Victor Simion @ Jul 10 2023, 06:00 PM) *
Hi,

Here is my latest cover.
Let me know what you think.

The solo is harder than I thought!

Hi,

Awesome take on this legendary song from Metallica! Never gets tired of hearing this one...

Well done!!

Gert

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Jul 12 2023, 07:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi, thank you all for commenting and looking at my playing! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Victor Simion: Jul 12 2023, 07:05 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:37 PM