Original Lesson

Used Ibanez GRG170Dx, Korg Ax5g, Behringer Gx210
Emir Hot
Rhythm placement -2,5
Cleanness - 2,5
Feel - 4
Posture - 4
Sound - 3,8

This one is the weakest from the 3 I've seen from you. You had one wrong scale (0:16 - 0:17) many notes were not in the scale. I am sure you know how it should sound but you just didn't execute it right. Some other lines were a bit dirty as well. Your rhythm placement should be much more precise. Every phrase has to have some kind of logical finish (on the right beat). You are either too early or too late. I think your picking is on a good way to become nice, fast and clean. Practice scales slowly and speed up everyday like 5 or 10 bpm.
Pedja Simovic
Rhythm placement -2,5
Cleanness - 2,5
Feel - 3,5
Posture - 4
Sound - 4

I have to agree with Emir here. You should clear out passages and work with metronome more. I have seen much better videos from you Andrew !
Dejan Farkas
Rhythm placement - 2.5
Cleanness - 2
Feel - 4
Posture - 4
Sound - 4

I think you are trying to progress too fast, slow down since you have a good feeling in the fingers and the speed will build up over time smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Rhythm placement - 2,5
Cleanness - 2
Feel - 4
Posture - 3
Sound - 3

biggest problem is playing everything more precisely and clean. I think feel was great in this take!
Bogdan Radovic
Rhythm placement - 2.5
Cleanness - 2.5
Feel - 4
Posture - 3
Sound - 3

Just a little cleaning up work has to be done.Try practicing this lesson on a lower tempo.
skennington
63.2% average on this one Andrew.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.