Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stamina Lesson - Speed Bursts
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
maharzan
Hey Guys,

I always wanted to try this lesson since the beginning but this was way too fast for me then. I collected by guts to try this now and its been 3 weeks I have been practicing. As many of you might know, my limit just before this was 130bpm 16th notes and this has 130bpm 16th triplets. Though it wasn't possible, I really wanted to break through my limit as I have been before and all the arms / fingers pained on the process, the same exact feeling I had when I broke the 110bpm mark. There are few kinks (shifting between 16th and 16th triplets) and with more practice I should be able to nail it exactly. smile.gif

Anyway, here is the original lesson by Muris.

and Here is the video:

I just used my Triaxis and G-force (just slight delay).

Thanks for checking,
maharzan
Santiago Diaz Garces
You have some little timing issues during the triplets and a few missed notes, but you're doing great man. You're just about to nail it. A bit more practice and you're there
Ivan Milenkovic
Bit more practice, and work on a higher tempo than this one should help nail this one properly. It's well played with minor errors, well done.
Muris Varajic
Very good indeed, almost perfect! smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
you can notice the times when it sounds perfect in contrast to when it's sloppy,

so isolate those parts and practice them all day until you have them clean,

you are almost there, it's only a matter of some focused practicing,
Bogdan Radovic
This is a hard lesson . You were sloppy in timing in some parts but overall you are close to getting it smooth! smile.gif
skennington
8.6, well done, pass!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.