Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maris - Megadeth Riffing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Maris
Hi there! This is my new recording.
Original Lesson: http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/rhythm-gu...riffing-lesson/
Difficulty:5
This time I recorded with my guitar plugged in my Computer and I used Reaper and Amplitube 3 to record.
My guitar: Ibanez 350ex
My take:

There is a mistake at the end with that E5 and I modified a bit the part between 0:28-0:30 because i didn't liked it(it's just a note).
I hope you enjoy it.Thanks for the lesson Gabriel...really enjoyed it.
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate! Cool take! I think that this is almost perfect - try to increase the tightness of your riffs and it will be flawless smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey Maris! I'm glad that you enjoyed the lesson! smile.gif smile.gif I think that you did a great job with this one... It's true what Cosmin says about the tighness of your riffs but this need just a very little improvement to be perfect. Well done!!
Stephane Lucarelli
Great job Maris, nothing to add...!
Ivan Milenkovic
I think it was awesome man, you rocked great on this one. One small consideration is to watch for the timing. It seemed a bit rushed in the beginning and later on. Besides that it was nice and precise. As guys said, tightness can be increased (always) smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Very cool... can be tightened up like the guys said but you've got some great palm muting happening ! cool.gif

Excellent lesson by the way, Gabriel.. I love this composition smile.gif
skennington
8.6 man, nicely done!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.