Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (8.25 Pass) Blues Licks 2
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
rhoads
Original lesson: Blues Licks 2 by Gabriel Leopardi

Hi ! Thanks for all the feedback so far. And waiting for this one :D

Cosmin Lupu
Hey Alex! Blues is all about feeling, fire and attitude! You should vibrate more and put a little 'I REALLY MEAN THIS' in the take biggrin.gif I know you have it in you! It's a little too soft, for my taste maybe. Timing seems to be ok, so it's all about the interpretation on this sort of licks! Get out there and show us how bluesy you an be!
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a nice sounding blues take, I like it smile.gif I think your groove is very good here, and you got the feel. However, you need to work on your expression a bit more. Increase dynamics in your picking, and make that vibrato more pronounced, stronger, bigger..
Adrian Figallo
hey i like it man, but you need to work on some things:

-You need to improve the expresion of your playing, ad overall vibrato and tiny bends every now and then, make it pop.
-Hit the strings way harder, and take the dist a bit down
-Relax your picking string and you should be fine!

Ben Higgins
Great take ! cool.gif Maybe the guys are right and some extra fire will lift things up a bit more but for the purposes of the lesson you nailed it all ! smile.gif

Timing was great.. you're definitely getting better at timing phrases.
Sinisa Cekic
Very good! I like the timing,phrasing and grooves. Of course there are small flaws, but I think they don't affect the final impression.
skennington
8.25 (pass)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.