Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take 2: Octave Licks Clean Soloing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
dcz702
Original lesson: Octave Licks Clean Soloing by Gabriel Leopardi

Links to previous attempts at this lesson:
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=48442
Darius Wave
Now the tone is muuuch better! Nice, bright and clean with no lack of treble smile.gif You've also improved Your tuning. There are still some timming issues like 0:31. I'm not quite shure how to rate Your take - I know it's hard to play in time while there is only a rhythm guitar in the backing track. So...considering Your improvements and the fact there is no precise drum beat I'll pass You this time smile.gif Good job! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! I think that this take is better than the previous one. There are some parts where you had timing issues that now sound perfect. There are still some licks, mostly from the solo that should sound tighter but you are very close. Work one the solo phrases until you can play them at the correct timing and then connect everything.
Keep on the hard work! wink.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate, congrats on the improvement, which is fairly obvious!

I don't have any other things to add aside from what the guys have already pointed out, but I will say that the lead part, needs a little volume boost in the mix, as in this moment, it's a bit buried in there..

Keep rocking,

Cosmin
Fran
Pass: 8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.