Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chords - key of G
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Skizik
Original lesson: Chords - key of G by David OToole

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi again mate,

Here is the same than with C chords. Everything sounds good but I recommend to let the chords sound more to minimize silences between chord changes.

I would also like to add that you could put some attention to timing and how the strum is doing in the original lesson. You'll notice that the strum is going more connected with the backing both regarding speed (how fast the sweep is done) and timing. Your strums are irregular. This is not the main purpose of the lesson but be sure that it's really helpful to polish your playing!

Keep going!
Darius Wave
Hey again smile.gif

Seems like Gab, same as me thinks that extending chords ringing length will be a great tweak to help you improve, what's most important -fast an clean chord changes ability.

In this take I would also give a few more minutes to recheck the tune smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Great work. As the guys have said, the thing about changing chords is that you'll eventually reduce the time it takes to switch from one position to another which means that you can hang onto a chord for longer before changing. Well done smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 7.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.