Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Frusciante Style Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Tom51
Original lesson: John Frusciante Style Lesson by Gabriel Leopardi

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Tom!

Beautiful take! This is the last step of a long journey together and the beginning of a new one. I could see all your progress in the last time and I'm totally proud of you. This take is very close to be flawless.

There are just two very small details there, which are not very dramatic and that will become an easy task in the future. This details are that you've rushed a bit the second bend, and that the third is not perfect (but VERY close). The solo is very good by the way, and if you'd play it like this in a live concert, I'd say, the guitarist did a good job! biggrin.gif

You are a hard worker man, congratulations!!

Darius Wave
Hey there!

I have nothing but a good things to say about your take. You tone control i perfect - warm and dynamic. Everything is nicely in tune and with a descent timing. I was just surprised by one note being played too soft so it has been lost in the mix but that's not a huge thing. Well deserved grade fro well prepared lesson. Congratulations.
Ben Higgins
Excellent work - I didn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary. I thought the whole thing was well controlled and, As Gabriel said, if it was part of a live performance then you'd say it was totally 'on the money'.
Fran
Pass: 9.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.