Victor Simion
Jun 25 2023, 10:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi,

This is my last cover.
Hope you like it.

Let me know what you think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Jun 27 2023, 05:09 PM
Learning Roadie
I meant my latest cover, not "my last cover", sorry.
The rhythm guitar was a bit tiring for me, I had to do a lot of downpicking.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Victor Simion: Jun 27 2023, 05:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jun 27 2023, 07:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Victor

You did a great job and I think you succeeded in managing downpicking in a good way. smile.gif That's really awesome!!!

I hope you will not mind, but my personal advice is to be very careful when you do the video editing and use different angles, to match the sound with the video better. The solo part has visible issues. You need to assure yourself that everything fits in a good way (slides, bends, vibrato, value of the notes, picking, etc).

I enjoyed your take and I hardly wait to see a new video from you. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Jun 30 2023, 08:20 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jun 27 2023, 06:30 PM) *
Hi Victor

You did a great job and I think you succeeded in managing downpicking in a good way. smile.gif That's really awesome!!!

I hope you will not mind, but my personal advice is to be very careful when you do the video editing and use different angles, to match the sound with the video better. The solo part has visible issues. You need to assure yourself that everything fits in a good way (slides, bends, vibrato, value of the notes, picking, etc).

I enjoyed your take and I hardly wait to see a new video from you. smile.gif

Hi, thank you for your reply!
In my next video I will try to enhance my video editing and playing guitar skills!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 30 2023, 12:22 PM
GMC Founder
Very cool! And I love that bright rhythm tone, are you using some kind of Marshall sound?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Victor Simion
Jun 30 2023, 01:14 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 30 2023, 11:22 AM) *
Very cool! And I love that bright rhythm tone, are you using some kind of Marshall sound?

I made the tone using POD Go, but the tone that I created is indeed based on a Marshall amp.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 1 2023, 07:37 AM
GMC Founder
Very cool results with that POD Go, well done!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:02 PM